Sixth Summer School on Statistical Methods for Linguistics and Psychology
One goal of the summer school is to provide comprehensive training in the theory and application of statistics, with a special focus on the linear mixed model. Another major goal is to make Bayesian data analysis a standard part of the toolkit for the linguistics and psychology researcher.
Ralf Engbert, Phillip Alday, Julius Krumbiegel, Doug Bates.
Invited keynote speakers
Prof. Dr. Lena Jäger, Prof. Dr. Riccardo Fusaroli.
- Special short course: Introduction to Dynamical Models in Cognitive Science
- Introduction to Bayesian data analysis
- Advanced Bayesian data analysis
- Foundational methods in frequentist statistics
- Advanced methods in frequentist statistics with Julia
When: 12-16 September 2022 – 9AM-5PM daily.
Where: University of Potdam, Campus Griebnitzsee, House 6
More information here