Position as a research assistant (f/m/d) in the central project of the SFB 1287
We are looking for a committed student or research assistant (f/m/d) (maximum BA degree) for the central project (Z) of the SFB 1287 as soon as possible. [Announcement]
- General office work (e.g. writing payment orders)
- Management support
- Participation in the preparation and implementation of SFB events
- Ideally already experience with office work
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Very good knowledge of common Office programs
- Enjoy organizing and conducting events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Independent work and organizational skills
- Flexibility in working times
We are offering a position for an initial period of 6 months (an extension is planned).
Please send applications with a letter of motivation, which also shows your work experience, a short curriculum vitae and proof of performance from PULS (PDF). All documents should be submitted as a single PDF file to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Open until the position can be filled.
Research assistant wanted in project C06 of SFB 1287!
We are looking for a research or student assistant (8-9 hours / week) for the research project “Grammatical Processing and Syntactic Change” at the University of Potsdam for an initial period of 12 months (extension possible) as soon as possible.
This project investigates the influence of processing-related factors on language change with a special focus on the positioning of different constituents in the German sentence. We conduct various psycholinguistic studies (acceptability judgments, production studies, reading time experiments) to analyze the word order preferences of these speakers.
- Assistance in conducting psycholinguistic experiments
- Data collection and preparation of the analyses
- Data Summary
- Interest in experimental / psycholinguistic research
- good knowledge of German is an advantage
If you are interested, please send us an email with a brief CV to: Sina Bosch (firstname.lastname@example.org)